Friday, July 27, 2007

Ahemmmmmm

Well I need too figure out this riddle......

Whenever a smart, beautiful aur dil se achi ladki meets me, she thinks "Kya stud smart guy hain,baatein kitni cool karta hain, definately he will be going around with a nice lady, God bless him & his love". so no grass

Whenever I meet a smart, beautiful aur dil se achi ladki, she always is in love with some other guy and has a boyfriend(or two,,, maybe).
& as your's truly has seen numerous Hindi movies where love triangles end up in death of the hero, I decide that I should at least live till India wins the soccer world cup, I drop the idea of being the hero who dies sulking on his maa's pallu about his broken love and her gobi ke paranthe.

Hence will your's truly single status continue......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home