Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Me to Myself

This blog is like my personal diary where I rant and reflect about my life. Maybe this is the only place where I talk to myself, face myself & try to prove and improve. I was like going through some old entries and many old memories flooded my mind. The who-cares-college-guy who dreams big and is always getting into a variety of troubles has probably grown a wee bit to be considered as employable and given some responsibility by an organization. Life has been a like a broken down car on GT karnal road, everything moves on the highway and I am looking on everything goes. Friends that stayed, friends that moved on, colleagues who come up to the moment and a few who illustrate why it's called a corporate jungle. Going back to her who I thought needed me now but getting what I had got last time made me contemplate what in store for me. Maybe I am still immature, but for a change I am cool with it. I really couldn't care less. Eventually better things are lined down the road. Maybe it's human nature to worry about future, as for my future I know it's out there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home